Sunday, September 7, 2008

What is your favorite food and why?


My favorite food is Neng Myun. The Neng Myun has two kinds of taste which cold noodle and spicy noodle. In generally, the cold noodle is most famous in Korea. This is a representative food in kroean summer. The noodle is made of wheat and soup is made of beef and put in some chopped cucumbers and red pepper sauce.
Although the Neng myun is one of my favorite food, I like all kind of noodles. I think my eating habit inherited my father. When I was in Korean restaurant with my father, we always ordered same food and it was only noodle!. While I am writing this, that picture makes my mouth water.

1 comment:

Anna said...

It does look very good. Noodle dishes are always good. And I eat the same things as my parents now. I didn't used to, but it's amazing how we pick up our parents' habits.