Monday, September 22, 2008

Movie

In Korea. there are many Korean movies at theater and still very popular. Generally, the American movie stimulates the Korea movies in many ways. Many actors try to keep Korean movie from the American movie in order to be a more popular movie. Despite of this effort, the Korean movie has many hardships to be the most popular movie in Korea. I don't think the american movie is wrong but the every Korean recognition is wrong. Everyones correct concerns make the best Korean movie.
My favorite movie is 'Brave Heart'. When I saw this movie, I felt achivement. The actor's speech was so great and powerful.
And, 'Usual Suspect' is also best movie ever. Kevin Spacey's action was so memorable to me. Although the Korean movie try to develope to make such as above movies that I said, we need everyone's concerns. Ridicuosly, the Korean movie has same popular degree with American movie. It means, there are many good indications the Korean movie is improving!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Korean movies sound interesting. I'd love to see one someday.