Monday, September 1, 2008

Now for what


The first impression of the United States was so strict to everything. It can be good or not to abroad students. But, after few months I adapted all circumstance. When I plant to go to Carbondale, it feel likes going prison because here carbondale is too calm to do somthing. It is too differents between Chicago and Carbondale. However, now after three weeks, I found some interest things that only this city has. Enjoy the small society and real campus city. I thought this city is more helpful than Chicago to study.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I can relate to feeling like Carbondale is a prison.
Good paragraph, though my requirements for a paragraph are 10 sentences.
As long as you stick to the length I've specified I know you will do better in the future.