Sunday, September 14, 2008

Music


My favorite music is American Progressive metal. This genre performed in 1985 from Dream Theater. This band is well known for the technical proficiency of its instrumentalist. When I listen their music, my feet and hands move automatically. This is why I learned drumming skill at Church. Some people said that the metal band music is so noisy and screamming but Dream Theater's music is so technical sound. while I listen this music, I always think about thier movements. It's so funny and make me rhythmical. Dream Theater has sold over two million albums in U.S and I have all of their albums. The most funniset thing is Korean base guitar player who be in activity Dream Theater! This post make me turn on their music despite of midnight !

1 comment:

Anna said...

That's really interesting! I'll have to look the band up sometime!