Monday, April 13, 2009

Regret Things


The final word that I want to heard when I go dying is 'He lives with no regret'.
Because, I have too much regret things in my life. I want to live or if I have a chance to reset my life like computer reset button, I will push it. This is kind of very weird and no mercy but I want to give my word to everyone who i know and want to promise it. This is so difficult question writing a sentence my grave stone. If I married and do some private business and then it becomes more easier. The most regretful thing is not do well to my parents. This is too general thing to talk but I guess, everyone agree it. Actually, if I did so good to my parents, it will be not accomplished for every son and daughter. Life is only one chance, also we can reverse it and no more chance to go back. Although no body can predict their own future, we can try it. Finally, my last answer that I realized is try best until I exhausted. And, I just realized that living like other people is the most difficult thing in our life. The normal life is sound like nothing special, but it is just me. I cannot pass regret thing in my whole life but no trying makes me more regretful. This blog question helps me thinking about my future and see the backside of my past. And, I want to be exhausted for my life and future.

1 comment:

Anna said...

It's easy to get discouraged when we look at the mistakes of our past. The most successful people in this world failed too, but then they moved on, learning from the mistakes of their past. It's always beneficial to turn your negative experiences into a positive one.