Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Dishes

It was a day when I was a auxilary police man. I used to go out with my group to suppres riot demonstration. The riot people had a ceremony on the road in the city. Finally, the hard rain fell to the everywhere. We have to against them without sitting in a whole day. I wore a heavy gear, sheild, and helmet. I ate 3 meals in the hard rain. My bowls totally were filled with rain water.
However, it is not the end, at that time, I was pretty low rank in the troop. So, I had to eat all foods in a short time. The water drops come from my helmet to my food and there is no place to hide to eat my food in the high-way street. My inside of helmet, clothes, and even underwear are almost wet. Moreover, there was main capital of Korea Seoul, so many people watched me and my bunkmate's eating. But, I just did my job and my duty in Korea. I'm not embarrased my self. It was my old memory of army time and I never forget my dish and the atmosphere. Now, I'm very happy to be in America with good facialities. And. any kind of strong food cannot disturb me at all.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Wow...this sounds intense. Very interesting!